Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First day in Sydney

So, I forgot to bring my camera cord for transfering pictures. I'll post a whole lot in a week at the most. I will expand on everything further when I get back, but concisely "today I":

This morning, I went for a tour of the Sydney Opera house. It was really amazing to see the inside (not to mention the outside). I then walked to the Art Gallery of New South Wales and after exploring the galleries for a while, I headed to the botanical gardens. Aparently there are about 7,000 flying foxes (giant bats) roosting in the gardens. At first I thought there were only a few in the trees. Then I looked around, they were everywhere! I also stopped by the glass houses to see the special orchid exhibit. Well now I'm tired, but there is still more to do! I was invited to a youth backpackers social around the block, I think I might check that out.

That's all for now
-Matt