Thursday, April 13, 2006

Big lights, Big city

- I left the harbor city today. It was really hard to leave because there is so much more to explore! I keep telling myself there will be plenty of time when I come back (which I most certainly will someday). A lot of stuff happened within the week I was living in the city. I need to review and write down things so I can get them in the right order. I should mention I went to a ballet at the Opera house Monday night called "Gathering". It was an amazing joint effort between the Sydney ballet and the Bangarra aboriginal dance company.
-Anyways, here are some highlight pictures. Top left to bottom right: my first glipse of that oh so famous landmark, Inside one of the opera house galleries, the pyramid at the botanical gardens, moth orchids from the orchid exhibition, the Thai new years festival, Thai fruit sculpture, The Sydney Royal Easter Show aka State fair (at the 2000 Olympics site), classic show attraction, around Olympic park